PLANS & PRICING
A low monthly fee covers sick visits and a yearly physical exam. Our aim is to position insurance as it was originally intended-for those unpredictable circumstances and unforeseen serious illness. Our new approach to primary care allows us to re-invest in our patient’s well-being, without the hassle and overhead of insurance companies.
$35 per month for individuals age 21 and under
$55 per month for ages 22-44
$65 per month for ages 45+
$150 per month Family rate that includes up to 2 adults and 2 children under age 21
Additional children can be added for a discounted rate of $15/child per month with a maximum of $180/month per family
Families with fewer than 2 adults and/or 2 children may benefit from individual pricing options
An initial one time enrollment fee of $65/adult will cover full medical record review and initial visit*
*This fee will be waived for existing patients who enroll prior to Feb 1, 2017.
Save one month’s fee if you pay for a year in advance.
At Full Circle Direct Primary Care we pride ourselves on doing everything necessary to ensure our patients are happy and healthy. We offer discount pricing for families, as well as negotiated rates for those with special needs.
What is included in my monthly DPC membership fee?
- Most importantly, enhanced access to your doctor – office visits without co-pays, communication through email and electronic messaging options with 24/7 on call
- Acute and urgent care with same-day or next-day visits
- Complete physical exams
- Preventive health care
- Women’s health care including annual well-woman exams
- Well child visits, immunization counseling, and state supplied vaccines
- Sports pre-participation physicals
- Chronic disease management – such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, hyperlipidemia, asthma, COPD, arthritis, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues
- Skin biopsies*
- Wound care and splinting
- Laceration repairs
- Lesion removals*
- IUD insertion*
*additional fees may apply for associated pathology/lab services and purchase of the IUD
- Joint injections
- Discounted labs, procedures, and medications